Visit the school to get the information pack and a tour
Come visit us and meet with our Marketing & Admissions Officer who will take you through all the information, introduce you to our staff and show you around the school.
Pay the registration fee
Pay the registration fee as per the fee structure to secure space for your child
Submit all the required documents
The required documents are :
- Learner’s birth certificate/ passport with a study permit
- Mother’s I.D. document/ Passport with work/ permanent residence permit
- Father’s I.D. document/ Passport with work/ permanent residence permit
- Learner’s immunisation card/ clinic card
- Proof of residency (e. g Rates receipt, domestic service charge)
- Most recent school report
- School fee clearance certificate from current school
- 3 months bank statement
Write a Maths and English Assessment
Assessments are conducted for prospective students entering Grade 4 – 12. The assessment is not a pass and fail assessment, they are conducted to analyse a student’s strengths and weaknesses and for the teacher to establish ways to better support the student.
The school does not accept cash payments at the school.
Registration and school fees are paid via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or a direct deposit.
Please ensure all payments are referenced correctly with either the Parent School Account Number(allocated once registered)or the Student Details( REFERENCE: Name, Surname & Grade)
Proof of payment must be either handed to the school finance department or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Bank: First National Bank
Account Number: 6280 9429 310
Branch Code: 210 835
Reference for Current Learner: ACCOUNT NUMBER / Reference for New Applicant: Name of learner, year applying to and grade